Nikola Tesla – Was an inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, physicist, patent holder and futurist. He is best known for his contribution in the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electrical system. He worked for Thomas Edison before striking out on his own.
He was a small business owner with many ideas. He patented a wide range of electrical devices, licensing some to George Westinghouse. Tesla is renowned for his ideas and achievements.
To learn more about Nikola Tesla visit his Wikipedia page.
Great ideators continue to pursue their ideas.
Very simply, we pay it forward.
At What If? Ideation, LLC we are here to help you and your business. We pay it forward by leveraging our small business ownership experience and hard earned lessons learned, as well of those of our clients, to teach, educate, mentor and motivate you to succeed in your business venture.
- Funding / business lending / capital acquisition. Helping you get the money you need.
- Starting a business. Making sure that you get paid.
- Buying and selling a business.
- Business profitability / product pricing. Making sure you are as successful as possible.
- Business development. When it is just not working and you don’t know where to start.
- Business mergers and acquisitions
- Patents and trademarks. Helping you understand if your business needs them.
- Business plans and financial plans.
- Business audits and reviews. Just in case you were wondering if you could improve.
- Business Analytics. Using objective data as a basis for business decisions.
- Branding, Graphic Design, Marketing
- Book Development, Design and Publishing
After having been small business owners ourselves, several times over, and after working with hundreds of small business owners and entrepreneurs, we know firsthand that there are no easy paths to starting, buying, owning, operating and/or selling a business. There are no ‘simple’ solutions or Dummies books to aid in the business challenges you face on a daily basis. There are no quick and easy sure fire fixes. Most importantly, that hope is not a business strategy. Business ownership is a journey. And it takes determination, money, grit, luck, perseverance, even more money, and lots and lots of support and help to be successful.